- So far as the Educational Courses, Curriculum and Syllabi of the different courses are concerned Pune Branch is bound by the Rules and Regulations formulated by the National Council / NHQ Education Wing the Apex body of IIMM.
- Pune Branch has campus of 1600 Sq. Ft. of Air Conditioned Space for Class rooms to house some 50 students, Library and Office space, in prime locality, at Wakdewadi near Shivaji Nagar.
- Coaching classes are held in Wakdewadi office On Sundays from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- Pune Branch organizes special extra-curricular events for the students by way of Soft Skill development like Presentation Skills, Resume Writing, Interview Techniques, Quiz Programmes, Essay Competition, Elocution Competition, Case-study presentation, factory visits etc.
- All students are given special concession in the Fees of various Seminars / Workshops / Conventions
- High Level Overseas Educational Programmes like International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management (IPSCM), conducted by WTO, Geneva and Certified Purchasing & Supply Manager (CPSM) conducted by Institute of Supply Management, USA are offered by us.
- IIMM Membership is mandatory for all students who enroll for any educational course to become member of IIMM at the nearest IIMM branch.
- Visit our National Website www.iimm.org for listing of all our Educational Programmes/ Academic Calendar and Exam Results
- Contact for any help: Mr. SK Murthy, Director – Education (9371065583), 020 – 65000854