- IIMM, Pune Branch is governed by an Executive Committee, being elected in bi-annual basis by all the Members who are eligible to vote, on the basis of their Membership validity status, as on 30 June of the election year.
( Please visit www.iimm.org , the Website of our parent body, for the Bye Laws of MoA)
- On the basis of the current strength of eligible members, Pune Branch has the following composition of the Executive Committee:
– Vice Chairman
– Members ( 5)
– National Councillors (4)
- As per MoA of the parent body, The Chairman of the Branch and 4 National Councillors are Members of the National Committee of the Parent Body.
- Executive Committee of the Branch has autonomous role so far as the Administration of the Branch; Charging of Course Fees for their own Coaching classes ; has its own Budget and prepares its own Annual Balance Sheet and Conducts its own Audit; can organize their own programmes/seminars/workshops for the propagation of professional knowledge amongst professional fraternity.
- All enrollment of New Members, admissions of students for the various Courses within the geographical domain of Pune Branch is within the sole role and responsibility of Pune Branch, subject to Rules and Regulations of the National Council.
- Pune Branch works in close co-ordination with the National Head Quarters in the Administration of the Branch.
- Visit the Website of our National body www.iimm.org for full details of our various educational courses, membership categories , admission procedures etc.
- Contact for any help : Mr. S K Murthy, Director Education- 93710 65583